Whale Watching Tour Guide JOB
Posted: 10 May 2021
WHALE WATCHING TOUR GUIDE
We are seeking an enthusiastic person to help host our 2021 Whale Watching season from 02 June - 31 October.
All resumes must be emailed to info@CronullaWhaleWatching.com.au
If you have any questions, please shoot them through via email and we will get back to you.
THE JOB IN A NUT SHELL
We are looking for an enthusiastic person that loves nature and chatting to people to help host our 2021 Whale Watching season onboard our Whale Watching vessel.
- Assist skipper prepare boat each morning
- Assist skipper clean and put boat away at the end of the day
- Ensure facilities are clean and presentable at all times
- Meet and greet guests on arrival
- Managing the daily manifests
- Assist with coffee and tea facilities
- Walking around talking with guests throughout the tour
- Share interesting facts about the sea, birds, whales, etc with guests.
- Making sure our guests throughout the trip are comfortable
- Taking photos and posting to socials.
- Understanding and adhering to safety
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON THAT
- Is happy and cheerful
- Loves to chat with guests
- Loves nature and is genuinely excited to be out Whale Watching each day
- Knows what needs to be done and just does it
- Is not phased by weather conditions
- Is very dependable
EXPEREINCE + TRAINING
- No formal experience or licences are required for this position
- We can train anyone that enthusiastic and is interested in leaning
- A degree of knowledge about the sea and its creatures would be beneficial
DAYS & HOURS
- This position is approx 24-25hrs per week.
- During school holidays (28 June - 09 July) we do run extra Tours depending on demand
- A standard week would be:
- Wednesday - 8.30 - 1.30pm
- Friday - 8.30am - 1.30pm
- Saturday - 8.30am - 3.30pm
- Sunday - 8.30am - 3.30pm