Whale Watching Dine and Discover Vouchers
What are Dine and Discover Vouchers?
Earlier in the year the NSW Government in an attempt to get people out and about created a voucher system. The vouchers are available to residents over the age of 18 who live in NSW. This initiative enables registered users 4 x $25 vouchers to be used with eligible businesses. Cronulla Whale Watching is an eligible business that you can use 2 of your $25 vouchers on.
How To Register for NSW Dine Vouchers
Visit the NSW Government website to register your details.
Create your MyServiceNSW Account which will require 2 "proof of identity" documents.
Check if vouchers are available for your address – all local government areas in NSW should be by the end of March.
Here is a link to the Cronulla Whale Watching listing on the NSW Dine and Discovery website confirming our eligibility.
How To Claim Your Vouchers With Cronulla Whale Watching
- Book your Whale Watching tickets online to travel before 30 June 2021.
- Present your Dine and Discover Voucher on the NSW Services App at the Wharf before June 30.
- We will scan Dine and Discover Voucher from your NSW Services App on the day of the Tour
- Once your Dine and Discover Voucher is validated, $25 will be refunded to your credit/debit card.
- IMPORTANT-> NSW Services refresh Voucher codes every 10mins so you need your NSW Services App on your phone at the wharf to claim your voucher. DON’T print your code and bring it as it will not work.