Posted: 20 May 2021
Thank you to everyone that has made contact with us about this position.
We can confirm that the position is now filled.
Posted: 10 May 2021
WHALE WATCHING TOUR GUIDE
We are seeking an enthusiastic person for Part Time employment (approx 25 hours per week) to help host our 2021 Whale Watching season from 02 June - 31 October.
All resumes must be emailed to info@CronullaWhaleWatching.com.au
If you have any questions, please shoot them through via email and we will get back to you.
THE JOB IN A NUT SHELL
We are looking for an enthusiastic person that loves nature and chatting to people to help host our 2021 Whale Watching season onboard our Whale Watching vessel.
- Assist skipper prepare boat each morning
- Assist skipper clean and put boat away at the end of the day
- Ensure facilities are clean and presentable at all times
- Meet and greet guests on arrival
- Managing the daily manifests
- Assist with coffee and tea facilities
- Walking around talking with guests throughout the tour
- Share interesting facts about the sea, birds, whales, etc with guests.
- Making sure our guests throughout the trip are comfortable
- Taking photos and posting to socials.
- Understanding and adhering to safety
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON THAT
- Is happy and cheerful
- Loves to chat with guests
- Loves nature and is genuinely excited to be out Whale Watching each day
- Knows what needs to be done and just does it
- Is not phased by weather conditions
- Is very dependable
EXPEREINCE + TRAINING
- No formal experience or licences are required for this position
- We can train anyone that enthusiastic and is interested in leaning
- A degree of knowledge about the sea and its creatures would be beneficial
DAYS & HOURS
- This position is approx 24-25hrs per week.
- During school holidays (28 June - 09 July) we do run extra Tours depending on demand
- A standard week would be:
- Wednesday - 8.30 - 1.30pm
- Friday - 8.30am - 1.30pm
- Saturday - 8.30am - 3.30pm
- Sunday - 8.30am - 3.30pm